Our office has resumed normal business hours.
While things are certainly not business as usual, we want you to know we are here for you in our clean, comfortable, and safe environment. We go above the normal standards of what the ADA or the CDC recommend.
Some things include:
- New state of the art air purification systems in each aerosol producing treatment room which include HEPA filters that kill 99 percent of all bacteria.
- All protocols, materials, and methods have been reviewed to ensure that we provide state of the art sterilization, disinfection systems, and office procedures
- No shared items such as magazines in the reception room.
- All patients screened over the phone and again when they enter the office. All temps are taken not only for patients but daily for employees.
- A pre rinse is required by us and the ADA before treatment can begin which decreases the viral load.
- All treating team members will have scrubs, face shields, and head protectors.
- Our team is well equipped with the proper PPE.
- As usual, we use medical grade wipes/sprays throughout the office between each patient.
We are committed in going above and beyond for our patients and we thank you for entrusting us with your dental needs.
Dr. Lykins and staff